CONTACT US: (210) 732-9207
• The After School Care Program operates each regularly scheduled school day
• Program runs between the hours of 3:30 p.m. through 6:00 p.m.
• After School Care is available on most early dismissal day. Exceptions:
On these days, children must be picked up at dismissal.
To qualify for the monthly rate, parents must enroll their child in the After School Care Program for the entire school year. Payment will be due in advance on the 1st of the month, along with tuition payment. No later than the 5th of the month.
If after enrolling in the Monthly Rate Plan, the family no longer needs after school care services, you may terminate the service by submitting you request in writing to the Business Office. Once terminated, you will be billed at the hourly/drop-in rate when using the after school care services. Re-enrollment can occur during the open period in December.
Open enrollment for the Monthly Rate Plan will only be permitted as follows:
• Prior to the 2nd Monday of the School Year
• Between December 15th – December 31st for January
• New students will be permitted to enroll at the time of registration.
Parent with students not enrolled in the Monthly Rate Plan will be billed at an hourly rate as follows:
Drop-In Rate - $10.00 per child, per day
Early Dismissal Days - $15.00 per child, per day
After 6:00 p.m. a fee of $5.00 (per child) for each 5 minutes interval past 6:01p.m. will be assessed. For parents habitually fail to pick up their children on time, the
After School Care Program reserves the right to terminate a child’s enrollment. A written warning will be issued before termination.